Preventative Measures at Spine, Health & Stability with COVID-19
With the growing concerns about COVID-19; Spine, Health & Stability is continuing to stay 100% committed to maintaining a safe, clean and healthy environment for all patients, clients and employees. We can appreciate the fear and anxiety that has arisen due to COVID-19 and hence feel necessary to draw attention to our usual practices, and enhanced practices, for a healthy environment.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
1. All touchable surfaces are wiped down multiple times per day with disinfectant spray.
2. All practitioners, therapists and instructors wash their hands both before and after consultations and classes.
3. The use of change room keys is no longer in use for this time. Same will apply to clinic toys & books.
4. At this time, if you are feeling unwell in the slightest, please stay home and rest! Give us a call or cancel on the app (if applicable) and we will waive a late cancellation fee if that applies to you.
5. If any practitioner, therapist, instructor or front desk staff is feeling even the tiniest bit unwell, they will be staying home.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
1. We have alcohol-based hand sanitizer around the clinic and studio- please use this before and after your appointments/classes
2. Please wipe down your apparatus with your sanitizing wipe very thoroughly (including the handles).
3. We ask that ALL clients bring a hand towel to Pilates/Barre classes. Whilst it is reported COVID-19 is not transmitted via sweat; the use of a hand towel over mats and on equipment where possible will assist overall hygienic practices.
4. If you are feeling under the weather, please stay home.
5. Hydrate well, sleep well, eat well and listen to your body.
If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, please seek medical attention. If you suspect you or a family member has coronavirus you should call (not visit) your GP or ring the national Coronavirus Health Information Hotline on 1800 020 080.
Cover coughs and sneezes, dispose of tissues, and use hand sanitiser when available, or thoroughly wash your hands
We ask that you do not attend for 14 days following ALL international Travel
We are all in this together.Think sensibly, and always remember to be kind and considerate toward others. This is an unfamiliar time for all of us, and the need to feel secure, prepared and cared for is felt by everyone so please keep this in mind.
The goal now is to flatten the curve. To slow the spread of the virus until our hospitals can handle them. A huge rise in presentations = poorer outcomes especially for those who are immunocompromised or elderly. The health services need your help.
WE are here for you!
General Information Links
* The Department of Health resource: Coronavirus (COVID-19) health alert - updated every day with the latest medical advice and official reports.
The World Health Organisation (WHO) website is a useful site for up to date health information https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
Coronavirus (COVID-19) – what you need to know - This information sheet tells you what you need to know about coronavirus (COVID-19) — what it is, how it spreads, who is most at risk, and what you can do to help stop it spreading.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) isolation guidance - This information sheet provides guidance on isolation and coronavirus (COVID-19).
Up-to-date travel advice for those planning to travel outside Australia can be found by visiting www.smarttraveller.gov.au